Last Updated on November 9, 2023
The world’s most popular sport is football. Problem gamblers should avoid the chaotic world of sports betting. Gamstop has therefore made it challenging for you to enter the heart-pounding realm of sports betting. If you’re looking for some football betting sites to lift your spirits, we just so happen to have the information for you. Explore the numerous reputable non-Gamstop betting sites where you can quickly find non-Gamstop football gambling operators.
In addition, a ton of brand-new non-Gamstop casinos and football betting sites have appeared. However, this article will only provide information about the leading football betting sites not Gamstop. You may be confident that you are choosing from the best of the best as a result!
The most practical and user-friendly football gambling platforms are offered by these non-stop operators.
A Quick Overview of Football Betting That Aren’t on Gamstop
Anonym Bet: 100% up to £100
Anonym Casino is a fantastic betting site for British players. Aside from the usual sports like football and tennis, it also has a Live Racing section that focuses on horse racing and greyhounds. The sports welcome bonus here is worth up to £100, giving you plenty of free bets to get started. On the side, there are a variety of table games and slots. Anonym is a non-Gamstop gambling site where you can still bank in GBP. Payment options include credit cards and Bitcoin.
Fortune Clock: 100% up to €1,000
Sports betting is also available at Fortune Clock Casino. All sports and top leagues are covered by the sportsbook. When logged in, the Live tab also provides a plethora of stats as well as Live TV. Cashback, an ongoing bonus, and sports raffles with a prize pool of hot gadgets like phones and computers are among the promotions available here. There is also a robust Esports betting section and Virtual Sports. Fortune Clock is a non-Gamstop gambling site, and payment methods include credit cards, e-wallets, and prepaid vouchers.
MyStake: 100% up to €500
Mystake Sportsbook is slick and fast, with some of the best sports bonuses and promotions among non-Gamstop bookies. A substantial welcome bonus is followed by reload bonuses, free bets, and cashback. In addition to sports, bettors can participate in esports and virtual sports. MyStake Casino has a great selection of games, including live roulette and blackjack. While the site welcomes visitors from the United Kingdom, MyStake does not accept pounds as payment. However, it is simple to perform an automatic exchange to Euros when banking on the site, so it is not a problem.
Rolletto: 100% up to €200
Rolletto is a top-performing betting site that is not listed on Gamstop. The sportsbook is well-organized, and you can view live events as well as quickly filter through what’s coming up in the coming hours and days. There are excellent promotions, including free bets for loyal customers. You can also cash out at any time. There are also esports and virtual sports. The casino games are also very good, and the live casino is worth checking out. It should be noted that they do not bank in pounds, but switching to Euros is simple, and you can also use cryptocurrencies.
Royal Oak: 100% up to £100
The sportsbook at Royal Oak will undoubtedly appeal to UK punters. All of the football leagues you want to bet on are available, as well as live horseracing and greyhound racing. There are numerous other sports and events listed, such as cricket, rugby, and wrestling, as with other sportsbooks. There is also a section for esports and virtual sports. Royal Oak is a gambling site that is not listed on Gamstop. UK players will be relieved to learn that the site accepts GBP, with popular payment methods including credit cards and instant bank transfers.
Harry’s: 100% up to £100
Harry’s sportsbook has everything you could want, including horse racing and greyhounds. Of course, you get all of the football leagues and almost every sport you can bet on. The sports bonus is fairly standard and will provide you with a large number of free bets to begin with. There are also virtual sports such as motor racing, horse racing, dog racing, football, and others. The casino at Harry’s is also reasonably priced. This is a betting site that is not on Gamstop that accepts credit cards and allows you to bank in pounds.
The UKGC does not strictly monitor non-stop football gambling websites. People tend to gravitate toward the offshore sportsbook section in the heavily regulated market of UK sports gambling. But are all of these websites legitimate? Isn’t that what you’re wondering? So, let us go over all of the benefits and drawbacks of placing your bets with non-Gamstop football bookmakers.
Extra Steps Before Listing Non-Gaming Football Websites
There could be several non-stop football bookies on the market. However, one should always identify and weigh one’s own strengths and weaknesses.
Don’t be concerned! We did the legwork for you. We filter the best non-stop football online gambling sites using these criteria.
Examining the number of football games: A good sportsbook will have a large and diverse collection of football events and tournaments. Their strong presence in the market of non-stop football betting is also a significant factor. As a result, the number of football events has a direct impact on their reputation in the online betting market.
Requesting free football bonuses: Bonuses and promotions are essential for football bookmakers if they want to attract customers.
Joining Football Bet Sites Without Gamstop
These football sports betting sites that are not covered by Gamstop are legitimate and licensed. They operate under the IABS, which protects all sensitive information that you share with the bookies. The benefits of using non-Gamstop football bookmakers are enormous. Look below to learn more about them!
Easier Verification: Did you have a big win? Is ID verification, however, taking too long? It can be extremely irritating. These independently licensed gambling sites that do not require verification are the ideal option for you! They are still available to football fans in the United Kingdom.
Play the Cash Advance Game: The recent UKGC credit card ban is a major deterrent for all high-stakes gamblers!
Why skipping Football Bet Sites Without Gamstop
- Readers should be aware that independent bookmakers and football gambling operators who are not listed in the GamStop database have their own set of risks. You should be aware of them and then decide whether or not it is the best option for you.
- Problem for Addicted Gamblers: Gambling is a significant component of the casino and Esports betting industries. These football websites are designed to avoid Gamstop self-exclusion. They are not subject to Gamstop restrictions. Although they do not encourage gambling addiction, you should play responsibly.
- Curacao Regulator: Curacao eGaming license is required for all independent football bookmakers. These Curacao sports betting sites may not be able to offer you the same level of security that the UKGC license does.
- Not GamCare Accredited: GamCare certification is an important step in the fight against problem gambling. GamCare certification is given to businesses that have demonstrated their commitment to preventing gamblers from becoming addicted. Non-Gamcare gambling sites may aggravate problem gambling.
- No Collaboration with Gamban: Gamban is an app that assists you in avoiding gambling websites. All gambling sites will be blocked if you have a Gamban subscription. Non-Gambling sports betting sites do not allow you to benefit from this software.
- It’s Difficult to Control Your Spending: UKGC has authority over all of its affiliated bookies. As a result, if you are having difficulty controlling your gambling spending, you can expect assistance. However, independent bookmakers who do not set limits do not exercise control.
Other Casino Offers Worth Checking Out:
|Online Casino||Casino Welcome Offer||Wagering Requirements||Sports Betting Offer/Offers|
|Rolletto Casino||100% up to €1,000 deposit bonus||30x deposit + bonus amount||150% up to €1,500, free bets, cashout|
|Fortune Clock Casino||225% up to €3,000 + 225 Free Spins||40x deposit + bonus amount||55% cashback, 100% win boost|
|Slots N Bets Casino||800% up to €3,000 welcome package||50x deposit + bonus amount||100% up to €100 sports bonus|
|Agent No Wager Casino||37% up to €840 welcome package||1x deposit + bonus amount||10% sports bonus with 1x wagering|
|MyStake Casino||100% up to €1,000 deposit bonus||30x deposit + bonus amount||150% up to €500, 35% up to €350, 30% cashback|
|Harry’s Casino||650% up to €5,000 welcome package||50x deposit + bonus amount||100% up to €100 sports bonus|
|Jackpot Charm Casino||500% up to €5,000 welcome package||40x deposit + bonus amount||55% cashback, 100% win boost|
|Captain Marlin Casino||475% up to €4,750 welcome package||40x deposit + bonus amount||200% up to €1,000 sports bonus|
|Paradise8 Casino||100% up to €1,000 + 888 Free Spins||20x deposit + bonus amount||N/A|
|Triumph Casino||375% up to €3,750 welcome package||35x deposit + bonus amount||N/A|
Alternatives To Football Betting While on Gamstop
Most non-Gamstop bookies offer a plethora of sports on which you can wager. Sports such as basketball, volleyball, tennis, and racing are available. Take a look at these well-liked alternatives to non-stop football online betting.
Horse racing has been a popular sport for decades. If you bet on horse racing at Gamstop, you will not miss out on the excitement as your horse approaches the finish line. From the comfort of your couch, you can bet on any race from around the world.
Are you a big fan of boxing or the Ultimate Fighting Championship? Prepare to cancel self-exclusion as independent sportsbooks provide the same thrill and gory mayhem as live boxing shows.
Esports: Since their inception, esports have grown in popularity and recognition. Many sports fans prefer to spend their leisure time enjoying and betting on sports through multiplayer video games. Bookmakers have tapped into video game culture to maximize profits and provide maximum enjoyment to their customers. Definitely give new non-stop betting sites a shot!
- Credit cards are no longer accepted on UK licensed betting sites.
- Higher bet limits than those set by the UKGC: The Gambling Commission has lowered the maximum bet, which can disrupt people’s betting strategies.
- Deposits do not require account verification, so you do not have to deal with any additional paperwork before placing a wager. However, you will still need to verify your account before making any withdrawals.
- Accounts are not flagged unless absolutely necessary: Because the UKGC is attempting to protect problem gamblers, many UK casinos will flag and place your account if anything appears out of the ordinary. Again, this has the potential to disrupt how people bet.
- Because non-Gamstop betting sites are not targeting a UK audience, there is less emphasis on these British favorites. However, there are non-Gamstop sportsbooks that do have them.
- There are no UK-specific promotions; however, there are usually plenty of other promotions available.
- Not on Gamban, Gamcare, or Gamstop: dangerous for vulnerable gamblers because you will not be systematically blocked as on UK online sports betting sites and casinos.
FAQ to Non Gamstop Betting Sites
Yes. Non-Gamstop betting sites are legal for UK residents to use.
To ensure security, all of the sites listed here use industry standard encryption technology to protect players’ data. Non-Gamstop sites, on the other hand, are not suitable if you have a gambling problem.
Sports and markets not covered by Gamstop include football, cricket, rugby, tennis, golf, darts, basketball, and American football. Non-Gamstop betting sites, on the other hand, may not be as knowledgeable about UK horse racing or greyhound racing as UKGC sportsbooks.
Payment methods vary from site to site, but most non-Gamstop sites accept credit cards, e-wallets, and Paysafe. Some may accept Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as well.
Certainly. All of the non-Gamstop betting sites listed on this page are mobile-friendly. They are all accessible via the web browser on your phone or tablet. Some also provide a download link for an app, though this is not required.